Standard qualifications for ALL Teaching positions
- All postings require a Nova Scotia Teachers Licence.
- Please see Teaching Job Descriptions Link on the Employment Opportunities page of the CBVRCE website for requirements and qualifications related to specific teaching positions
- Methodology courses, experience, or practicum teaching in the subject area(s) at the appropriate level for the competition;
- Excellent classroom and student management skills;
- Knowledge and experience in the application of technologies used to enhance instruction and learning;
- Knowledge and/or experience in implementing inclusive teaching and assessment strategies
- Knowledge and/or experience in utilizing culturally responsive practices
- Additional qualifications may be noted in the posting.
Teacher Vacancy Listings are published here for review and application by qualified teachers holding a valid N.S. Teaching License.
- To view and apply for available teaching positions an account is required. To create an account teachers must have a valid professional number and email address.
- Accounts do not have to be recreated for each listing. Changes to your account are reflected in all submitted applications if the change has been made prior to the posting deadline.
- Click the New Account button to create a user account. For assistance with the account creation process click the HELP icon.